Amir 4.5 Release Notes (or is it 3.9?…)
Following the popular release of Amir 4.0, 4.1 , 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 we are coming up with this semi-mejor upgrade of Amir 4.5. As you will see, we have added major features and made this version particularly lightweight.
We hope you enjoy this new version, here are our release notes:
- After years of being the most common request, we finally added the athletic module. We have radically improved the cycling capabilities both for internal and external use (admittedly, we had crashes a few times in the initial external runs)
- We reduced the size of this version from 94 kilos to 71 kilos.
- The telemetry of this version has been improved, we are proud to say it is as optimized as our famous 3.9
- The entrepreneur feature has been tested and has passed our exit criterias.
- You will notice this version is much more introspective, acknowledging the good and the bad.
- Our new product line update: Daniel 1.6 has a girlfriend and is looking into upgrading his education to colleagues. Jonny 1.3 is growing in size like there is no tomorrow. Deby 4.4 has started cycling as well!
- Our pet versions Mocha 3.0 and Shoko 8.0 are doing better working with each other, but we still do not recommend installing them in the same location!
- We are still trying to debug reports of Amir 4.4 being unresponsive to emails or phone calls. Filled under “will not fix”.
- Our roadmap is still TBD, we still do not have a clear plan for a mature product.
- This version still has a lot of typos — basically it is still broken.