We are excited to launch Amir 4.0 on April 4th. We hope you enjoy this new version, here are our release notes:
- We’ve made this version a lot slimmer - You will notice a faster, more agile performance, better endurance and better battery life as a result.
- We’ve made slight improvements in introspection - this version is more inclined to accept failure and learn from it.
- Improved English support - this version has better support for English in the work environment and presentation skills in English. We are still working on the accent.
- Bald - Yes, still a problem, probably not going to be fixed in the next version.
- Limited name and facial recognition - we are well aware of the complaints, we hear you but struggling to solve this.
- Crashes under boring conditions- we are filing this under “will not fix”.
- We have deprecated the ability to consume wheat, rice,sugar and potatoes.
- Due to this slimmer version, this release can not handle large amount of alcohol.
Coming up in future versions
- A year around the world!
- Running (Beta)